Rotstein Commercial Lawyers is committed to leveraging your intellectual property capital to create and develop comprehensive strategies to maximise and protect your businesses commercially valuable intellectual property.
We provide commercial advice to ensure that your intellectual property is protected in a way that reflects your commercial objectives in a timely, cost effective and efficient manner. The intellectual property landscape is continuously evolving and we recognise that commercially based intellectual property advice is fundamental to the success of your business.
Rotstein Commercial Lawyers has extensive intellectual property experience (both in Australia and internationally) in relation to the registration, licencing, protection and enforcement of intellectual property. There matters include but are not limited to the following:
- Intellectual property infringement including litigation dealing with trademarks, copyright, patent and registered design infringements, passing off claims and claims under the Australian consumer law;
- trade marks (registration, licencing, assignment, comparative advertising, compliance and online advertising);
- copyright (assignment and protection);
- domain names advice and enforcement (registration and ad description);
- google adwords (submissions and monitoring);
- confidential information and trade secrets;
- branding protection strategies; and
Rotstein Commercial Lawyers has managed high profile trade mark portfolios for businesses. This management has included litigation in relation to enforcement of trade marks, copyright, designs and confidential information. We have developed strategies to maximise protection of our clients marks both in Australia and abroad to ensure reputation and goodwill are maintained and enhanced.
We pride ourselves on taking a strategic and innovative approach to our clients intellectual property matters and ensure that we assist our clients in developing, registering, licencing, protecting and enforcing their intellectual property.