At Rotstein Commercial Lawyers we have experience in representing employers, employees, principals and contractors in employment law cases.
At Rotstein Commercial Lawyers we have experienced lawyers who have dealt with various employment law issues, including:
- drafting employment agreements and contracts, enterprise bargaining and contractor agreements
- implementing and incorporating into contracts employee share schemes assisting employers to retain their key talent in the workforce
- providing strategic advice around workplace relations issues
- dispute resolution as it relates to employment matters including unfair dismissal, wrongful termination and adverse claims and equal opportunity and anti discrimination claims.
- We have extensive experience acting for employers, employees, business groups and industry associates in the fair work sector, equal opportunity, commission and courts in all states and territories within the jurisdiction of employment and industrial relation matters.
At Rotstein Commercial Lawyers we provide expert advice and tailor commercial solutions, delivered with a common sense approach in order to meet the needs of employers and employees alike.
At Rotstein Commercial Lawyers we have extensive experience in providing practical and commercially sound advice in relation to confidentiality and restrictive covenants. We always work with our clients to provide strategies to best meet our clients’ objectives.